The Original notebook is a paperback notebook in A6 size. The cover design was commissioned to art director Kaoru Kasai, who also has designed the shop logo for HIN / Arts & Science. The logos are stamped in white and black foil on an elegant milky white textured paper, which can be used without an additional cover. The fine quality writing paper is made in subdued tones. This notebook is ideal for smooth handwriting, compatible with both pencils and ballpoint pens. The book is bound with a 180°opening "thread-bound" binding for easy multi-purpose use. About 30 sheets at the back have micro-perforated lines and can be cut out to use as memos. It is the same size as the English version of the Hobonichi Planner, which A&S sells year. This notebook fits perfectly in the Hobonichi planner cover.
288 Pages ( Pages 225 ～ 288 have perforated lines and can be torn out )
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
EMS / DHL / FedEx
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.