Kaishi (Japanese traditional paper "washi")
Handmade kaishi paper made by SUGIHARA WASHIPAPER based in Echizen City, Fukui Prefecture, Japan, specially ordered by A&S. The Echizen washi has a history of approximately 1,500 years and is watermarked with the A&S key logo. In addition to use in tea ceremonies, it can be used for wrapping, wiping, writing, laying out, and a variety of other purposes. Available in two sizes: general size and large size. 15 sheets.
【SUGIHARA WASHIPAPER】A long-established washi wholesaler in business for over 140 years. The company has been manufacturing products that bring out the charm of washi in a way that has never been seen before, including products that fuse lacquer, a traditional Japanese coating, with washi. While preserving the skills of its craftsmen, the company is currently engaged in planning, manufacturing, sales, and application development of washi, and is developing new washi products using its traditions.
|General size||Large size|
|H||17.5 (Opening)||20.5 (Opening)|
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.