First publication. The author has thoroughly read Chinese classics and other Oriental classics to express the world that lies deep within them. Now, 1,300 years after its compilation, he returns to the Kojiki and expresses the images that well up in his mind in Kojiki as it is. Illustrations on Japanese paper painted with mineral pigments, and a simple translation into colloquial Japanese.
*This does not provide English translation. Japanese only.
【Author】Kenichi Takanaka【Format】H18.8×W12.7 cm【Number of pages】p.183【Issued date】October 7, 2012【Publisher】Shizendo Publishing Co., Ltd.
【Kenichi Takanaka】Kenichi Takanaka is a chirographer, painter, and potter. He was born in Toride-shi, Ibaraki in 1966. Beginning his education at Gakushuin University, Takanaka later left in order to teach himself the techniques of calligraphy, painting, and pottery. In 1993 he set up his kiln and studio in Otaki, Chiba, where he devotes himself to his artistic activities while leading a semi self-sufficient life with livestock. His unique and humorous works are influenced by old Chinese and Japanese scriptures and are exhibited in various art galleries in Japan.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.