Takashi HOMMA for A&S
Relax pocket T-shirt 2
A printed T-shirt produced to commemorate photographer Takashi Homma's first solo exhibition in Japan in ten years, ' Revolution 9: Homma Takashi.' A&S's standard Relax T-shirt is selected as the body, printed with Homma’s photography from the exhibition. The title of the photo book containing the work is printed on the back collar of the T-shirt.
Revolution 9: Homma Takashi
Exhibition: October 6th (Friday) 2023 ~ January 21st (Sunday) 2024
For details, please see the official TOP MUSEUM (Tokyo Photographic Art Museum) website.
【Takashi HOMMA】(b. 1962 in Tokyo, Japan) is a Japanese photographer. His monograph, Tokyo Suburbia (Korinsha,1998) won the Kimura Ihei Award in 1999. In 2011 – 2012 he opened his solo exhibition, "Takashi Homma New Documentary." Homma has also published books of his photography, “Tokyo and my Daughter,””THE NARCISSISTIC CITY,” and “Looking Through: Le Corbusier Windows.” Upcoming works include,”Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji” and “TOKYO OLYMPIA.”
( Classic cotton jersey )
*This product may lose its shape due to water, weight, or wearing condition. We appreciate your understanding in advance.
*Please avoid tumbler drying.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
EMS / DHL / FedEx
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.