*We launch a new color, Ink Navy in February 2022.
A&S standard cloth that combines comfort and functionality. A non-pile fabric is used in order to give a better feel of the high quality linen made by SAFILIN of France. By making the cloth without pile, it can be used for various purposes other than hand towels. The use of cotton and linen gives the towel a dry touch and superior quick-drying and water-absorbing properties, making it easier to dry than towels made of 100% cotton. The looped weave design allows the towel to be hung on a hook for use.
*The prices shown are for single items.
Please have a look at this featured page for more details.
( Home linen cloth )
*Safilin of France is the oldest linen manufacturer in Europe (established in 1778)
*This product is made of linen. Please note that due to the characteristics of linen fiber, some fluff may fall out when washing in the beginning.
*Please avoid tumbler drying.
*Do not use chlorine bleach.
*We recommend using a laundry net to prolong the life of the product.
*After washing, we recommend stretching wrinkles and drying the garment naturally by flat drying.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.