Glass towel (Manhattan)
Glass towels from Klassbols. "Manhattan" towels are made of flax yarn, which is finer than other kitchen towels and has less fluff and better absorbency. The fine fibers wipe away water droplets, making this towel ideal for wiping glasses. The thicker the fabric, the more durable it is and the more it is used, the softer it becomes. Made of only the highest quality linen selected with a strict eye, this towel dries quickly and can be used as a kitchen towel or a hand towel for wiping hands.
【Klassbols】KLASSBOLS was founded in 1920 in Klässbol, a small town of 800 people located near the border between Sweden and Norway. It is one of the few weaving workshops that continues to weave pure linen to this day. Using traditional techniques and the highest quality flax, these beautiful linen products are used not only in Scandinavian homes, but also by the Swedish Royal Family, the City Hall in Oslo, Norway, and at Nobel Prize banquets.
*Machine washable at a liquid temperature of 60°C or less.
*Iron up to 200℃.
*Please avoid tumbler drying, and also using chlorine bleach, as it may cause uneven coloring .
*Bleach is not allowed.
*Avoid using chlorine bleach, as it may cause uneven coloring.
*The color may fade at first, so please wash separately from white items.
*Due to the nature of linen, there will be a 5-7% shrinkage at the first wash.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.