Ishikawa Brush for A&S
Clothing brush (Yakusugi)
This is a brush for clothes made by Kazuo Ishikawa, a brush craftsman who has a workshop in Yokohama, Japan. He carefully selects and uses the rare "Owaki hair" (the hairs that grow at the base of the tail), which can be obtained small quantity from a single horse. It is characterized by its softness and firmness like feathers, and also has elasticity suitable for a brush. This product does not damage fabrics even when brushed strongly, and maintains the original texture of the material beautifully by brushing out dust from deep within the fabric. A&S special order model with white bristles and a luxurious Yakusugi cedar handle.
【Ishikawa Brush】 A manufacturer of clothing and shoe brushes is created by Kazuo Ishikawa, a brush craftsman, who thoroughly researched things from raw materials to manufacturing methods in his search for the ideal clothing brush. About 20 years ago, he came across "Owaki" hair, a kind of horsehair used for high quality brushes, and the only Japanese clothes brush made of "Owaki" hair was born. The company's top-class craftsmen spend a lot of time and effort to create each brush with great care.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.