Cutting board No.15H
Rectangular cutting board by American woodworker Edward Wohl. This beautiful, streamlined cutting board is made of bird's-eye maple, a very precious material that can only be obtained in limited areas and under limited conditions. The maple material is characterized by its beautiful bird's-eye grain, which is very rare among hard maple and occurs in only one out of every 500 pieces. It is useful for cutting baguettes and also works well as a board plate. With a single round hole, it can be hung on a hook in the kitchen for storage. It can also be used as tableware to enrich your everyday dining table. All items are handmade one by one in his workshop.
【Edward Wohl】Edward Wohl began his career in woodworking upon graduating from the University of Washington in 1967. Each piece is handmade at his workshop situated in the natural landscape of Wisconsin. The beautifully shaped works are using only the most precious and carefully selected woods mainly from North America, making the most of the grain of the wood.
*The image shown here is an example of a photo taken with one of the items in stock. We do not guarantee that the grain of the product will be the same.
*You cannot choose the expression of wood grain on this site. If there is a directly managed store nearby, we recommend that you check the actual product at the store in advance.
*Please wash by hand with a neutral detergent.
*Do not use a dishwasher.
*After cleaning, wipe well with a towel or other dry cloth and store in a well-ventilated place so that both sides of the cutting board dry evenly. When the surface becomes dry after prolonged use or storage, we recommend applying vegetable oil to the surface as needed.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.