Dinner plate by COSI TABELLINI in Italy. Beautiful combination of pewter and ceramic. Size for main dishes at dinner such as steak.
【COSI TABELLINI】Cosi Tabellni pewter is handmade in northern Italy by artisans who have honed their craft using methods gleaned over many generations. The number 95, stamped on their products, certifies that the pewter is made from 95% high quality tin. Each piece is made with a lead-free alloy of tin, copper, and antimony that is food safe.
*Effective March 15, 2022, product prices have changed due to a manufacturer's price revision.
*This product does not come in a box. Please understand this in advance.
*Since the products are made by hand, there may be some dents, irregularities, and individual differences. Please understand these as characteristics and textures of the product.
*There may be some unevenness or shaft marks left on the back of the pottery from glazing, but this is not a problem in use.
*Due to high thermal conductivity, please refrain from using microwave ovens, ovens, dishwashers, and dish driers.
*Please do not use the product directly over a fire. It may cause cracks or rupture.
*Since the product is made of soft metal, do not drop it or otherwise subject it to strong impact.
*Do not use products that have cracks, wares, or chips in them.
*After use, please clean the product as soon as possible, wash it with a neutral kitchen detergent, rinse it well, and dry it well before storing it
*When washing, use a soft sponge with detergent.
*Do not use metal scrubbers, abrasive scrubbers, or cleansers as they may scratch the surface and cause cracks or damage.
*Bleach and abrasives cannot be used.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
EMS / DHL / FedEx
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.