SPALWART for A&S
SPALWART's classic Pitch Low, an A&S special-order model with an all-leather upper and sole in a single gray color, using soft leather in areas where nylon is normally used and harder leather in the heel and toe areas. A pair that coordinates well with a wide range of outfits.
【SPALWART】 SPALWART is a shoe brand from Sweden that produces shoes by reopening a military training shoe factory in Slovakia that existed in the 1950s. The shoes are made with using the manufacturing machines and processes at the time, and are characterized by the classic form and simple design. A&S has been continuously developing collaboration items since 2014.
*Sizes are listed in accordance with the official SPALWART notation. Please note that the size may vary depending on the brand and design.
*The silhouette is slim and the instep is set low, so we recommend one size up if you have a wide or high instep.
*The product is manufactured using old manufacturing machinery and may have bond marks and scuffs. Also, there is a case that it is not symmetrical. Please understand the characteristics of the product before purchase.
*It is slightly tighter in width than Spalwart's classic Marathon Trail Low.
*Leather products may have individual differences in expression even in the same product. Please understand the characteristics of natural materials before purchase.
*You cannot choose the look of the leather on this website. If there is a directly-managed store near you, we recommend that you visit the store to see the actual product beforehand.
*Minor damage to the box or packaging will be shipped if there is no problem with the product. Please understand this in advance.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
EMS / DHL / FedEx
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.