Zori (Japanese sandals)
A&S special order zori with a combination of sheep leather and EVA sole by Sekizuka, a footwear store and atelier in Iwakura, Kyoto, Japan. The pair is made of soft sheep leather and finished in a single color for a simple yet elegant appearance. The EVA sole is lightweight, highly cushioned, and comfortable to wear. The charm of these shoes is that they go well with a variety of outfits as well as with Japanese-style clothing, and can be worn with ease.
|XS||22.5 - 23.5|
|S||24 - 25.5|
|M||25.5 - 27|
|L||27 - 28|
*Please refer to the product size as a guide, as it varies from person to person.
*If you are having trouble selecting the right Size, please contact the store that handles the product. We also accept mail order from stores.
*The soft sheepskin used in this product tends to change over time. Please understand this beforehand.
*Leather products may have individual differences in expression even in the same product. Please understand the characteristics of natural materials before purchase.
*The image shown is an example of one of several items selected from our inventory and photographed. We do not promise that the leather look of the products we offer will be identical.
*You cannot choose the look of the leather on this website. If there is a directly-managed store near you, we recommend that you visit the store to see the actual product beforehand.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
EMS / DHL / FedEx
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.