A&S (All the time)
Thin buckle belt S
A&S Thin buckle belt S is a narrower version of the classic Thin buckle belt M. It features a delicate buckle with a handmade feel. The belt itself is made of ultra-thin leather, so it can be worn over a dress or other a as clothes as an accent for a coordinated look. The buckle is stamped with ARTS&SCIENCE.
*If the buckle is subjected to a strong impact, it may break. Please understand this beforehand.
*Measured at the minimum to maximum position of the belt hole.
( Natural box )
*Vachetta method is a traditional Italian tanning way having been used for more than 1,000 years. The process is slowly tanned with vegetable tannin and then carefully greased with beef leg oil.
*The leather sometimes has animal’s own characteristics (wrinkles, moles, blood streaks, scars, etc.), because we processed it, leveraging the quality of leather itself. The irregularity in the product is not a defect, but a feature of natural leather. Please enjoy the aging of leather over the time with the individual difference.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
EMS / DHL / FedEx
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.