Lee gee Jo
A white porcelain chopstick rest with a light bluish color. It is designed to be long enough to hold chopsticks and sukkara (Korean spoon). The simple design and soft white color go well with other dishes.
【Lee Gee Jo】Lee Gee Jo is a potter born in 1959. He completed his master's degree at Seoul National University and is a professor at the Department of Art, Chungnam National University as a leading person of Korean contemporary white porcelain. He has his own studio and home in Anson, where he cultivates fields, raises chickens, and lives an almost self-sufficient life. He creates simple white porcelain ware, based on the technique of Joseon white porcelain. More you use, more attractiveness his products would have, with the concept that the user would enjoy the ware in daily life. His products deeply reflect a mind to enjoy the dishes. He has held the exhibitions at A&S twice in the past.
*Since this product is handmade, there are slight individual differences in color and size. Also, unevenness due to grinding marks, black spots and pinholes on the surface are not defects but occur in the process of forming and firing, so please understand them as texture.
*Do not use products that have cracks, wares, or chips in them.
*Please do not use the product directly over a fire. It may cause cracks or rupture.
*Microwave and dishwasher safe.
*This product does not come in a box. Please understand this in advance.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
EMS / DHL / FedEx
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.