Stitch flap bag mini
The mini size of the Stitch flap bag, smaller in size than the Stitch flap bag S with a simple yet elegant appearance. The bag can be used in two ways as a hand bag and shoulder bag with the attached strap. A hidden magnet on the flap prevents the flap from opening. The flap can also be inserted inside. One flat pocket is provided on the inside front. To prevent the gusset from expanding too much, the four corners of the opening are hand-stitched as holdings, and the handles are also hand-stitched. Hand stitching is done with thicker hemp thread of the same color, which also accentuates the design. Available in three sizes (mini, S and M) to suit any occasion and style. Available in Black and Choco.
*The shoulder strap has belt holes and is adjustable from approximately 105 to 120 cm.
*The color of the leather will darken with age. There may be a difference in color between the area under the flap and the body of the bag as it ages. When storing the bag at home, we recommend that you keep the flap inside so that it does not cover the main body.
|W (upper side)||27|
|W (lower side)||20|
( Box shoulder )
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.