Lorenzi for A&S
Shoe horn made of buffalo horn. The handle is covered with cowhide leather to fit comfortably in the hand and prevent slipping. A&S logo on the handle.
【Lorenzi】Lorenzi Milano was founded by Mauro Lorenzi in 2009. He is the son of Giovanni Lorenzi, founder of G. Lorenzi, where Mauro gained 30 years of experience with specialists working with fragile materials such as horn, bamboo, and mother-of-pearl to create high-quality accessories. Today he uses this extraordinary experience with natural materials to create wonderfully unique objects. A product to wear your precious shoes for closed a long time.
*Since this is a natural material,
the pattern and coloring of the material may vary from one piece to another. Please be aware of this.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
EMS / DHL / FedEx
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.