Kamisoe with A&S
Card with envelope
A folded card with an envelope is produced by Kamisoe, which offers karakami with modern elements. The card is available in two colors, Gold and White. The pattern of cards is woodblock printed using gofun and mica pigments. It is an A&S original named "Arts & Science Yabure-Shippo (broken cloisonne)". The pattern of A&S archival fabrics is edited in the style of Yabure-Shippo, and key marks are irregularly arranged. The fineness of the lines and the mica work very well together to create a beautiful karakami.
【Kamisoe】Ko Kado specializes in the traditional craft of karakami, a decorative paper printed with wood-block stamps. Kado graduated from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco with a degree in graphic design. He worked as a freelance designer in New York before returning to Japan to join a celebrated karakami studio. He struck out on his own in 2009, opening his independent shop and studio Kamisoe in Nishijin, Kyoto. Kado develops his designs specially for individual clients, taking into consideration their purposes and needs. His designs are distinguished by a careful balance between figure and ground – between the open space of the sheet of paper and the rhythmic pattern of the stamp.
Please click on this link for more information about Kamisoe.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
EMS / DHL / FedEx
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.