Balmacaan 2 (thindown)
The Balmacaan 2 is an A&S classic style that uses Thindown as the padding. A sheet of Thindown is sandwiched between the outer and lining fabrics and sewn together to create a clean silhouette without the need for stitches. This down coat has excellent warmth retention and can be worn stress-free as it is lightweight as well. The pockets on both sides are slotted that allow the wearer to reach inside pockets and trouser pockets while wearing the coat, in addition to its normal function as pockets. The silhouette is loose and can be worn over a jacket for protection against the cold. The fabric is made of cotton gabardine, one of A&S's standard fabric developed with inspiration from vintage wear. Available in Vintage white, Black and Sand beige.
*The Length from the back neck point to the end of sleeves
( Special cotton gaberdine chambray )
中綿：54％ down, 6％ feather, 40％ polyester
*If the cotton down may come out to the surface. In this case appears on the surface, do not force it out by pulling. Please cut the down off with care using scissors.
*Please avoid tumbler drying.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
EMS / DHL / FedEx
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.