Book cover (dimostrazione)
This book cover by knitwear brand Diane de clercq is designed for paperback books of standard size (H14.8✕10.5cm). The combination of the spine and brightly colored checks is pleasant. All knitting yarns are made of natural materials and knitted on old manual machines without motors. This special item was created by A&S suggestion.
【Diane de clercq】An Italian knitwear brand by Diane De Clercq who designs and crafts items made with carefully selected materials and a unique sense of color. Clercq is not a fashion designer, but a craftsman. She stresses that you can feel the hand crafted warmth in her knitwear that cannot be found in mass-produced products.
*Extremely thick items may not fit in the cover. Please check the size before purchase.
*Please hand wash in lukewarm water up to 30 degrees Celsius.
*All natural materials are used. Please be careful when storing them, as they are easily damaged by insects.
*Due to the nature of the material, it is prone to pulling and snagging due to accessories, etc. Please be careful during use.
*Since this is a handmade product, there may be individual differences in the indicated size, and slight deviations may occur. Please understand this in advance.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.