A&S (All the time)
Old tailored jacket 2
Inspired by the tailored jackets of the 1920s, A&s interpretation is based on the details and silhouettes of that era. Relaxed shoulders without shoulder pads and thick sleeves provide a stress-free wearing experience. The silhouette is a narrow box shape characterized by a modest Waist shape, and the cuffs are of the Honkiri feather specification that allows the buttons to be opened and closed freely. A timeless and long-lasting piece. Recommended as a set up with Standard easy tapered pants made of the same fabric. The 2021AW model is now available in two colors with the addition of a new color, dark navy.
(Old cotton gaberdine chambray)
*The bottom button in the front is decorative, so there is no buttonhole for it.
*Because this fabric has a washer finish, there will be slight individual differences in color. Please understand it beforehand.
*The bottom of the front buttons are decorative buttons and do not have open buttonholes.
*This is a delicate material. Please handle with care as it may tear under load.
*Please avoid tumbler drying.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.