Soft hot water bottle (Natural)
Soft hot-water bottle with cover made from A&S original fleece fabric and genuine bottle from fashy, Germany. The cover has a simple bag-like design and is made mixed with mink material, which gives it a soft and gentle touch. Also available in natural fleece fabric made from fox.
*Please set the cover before pouring hot water into the hot-water bottle.
(Roll the main body of the hot-water bottle vertically and insert it through the cover opening.)
Hot-water bottle material Main body / Polyvinyl chloride resin Cap / Polypropylene
Heat resistance temperature Body / 100 °C, Cap / 100 °C
Capacity 2.0 L
Country of origin Germany
( Natural mink fleece )
*Friction and other factors may cause hairballs. Please use a brush with long bristles. When a hairball forms, do not pull it out, but cut it carefully with scissors, etc.
*Please be careful not to burn yourself when filling with hot water.
*For safety reasons, do not use boiling water, but fill with water of around 60°C.
*Do not place near fire.
*Do not fill the container with hot water.
*Do not place in a microwave oven.
*Do not use in close contact with the body for long periods of time as there is a risk of low temperature burns.
*Do not sit on the hot water bottle. Never do this as hot water may leak out.
*Do not pull the cover forcibly when removing/attaching it.
*Color may transfer from the cover to the bottle if it is rubbed hard.
*Please dry clean for washing. Consult a specialist shop with reliable cleaning technology.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.