KIMURA GLASS for A&S
"Kikatsu" Glass SET
A pair of glasses with a faceted pattern specially ordered by A&S from the long-established glass manufacturer Kimura Glass Shop. The faceted pattern was arranged from the company's "Kikatsu Series," the pride of the company, and was created by the designer who has been producing the same series for many years. The glass body is handcrafted by glass artisans in Japan, and the faceted workmanship by a faceted craftsman in downtown Tokyo requires a high level of skill and can only be produced by a limited number of craftspeople. The moderately thin glass that fits comfortably in the hand and the subtle faceting are highly practical and go well with a variety of beverages. Comes with a box.
【KIMURA GLASS】A long-established manufacturer of glass products established in 1910. Since its establishment, the company has maintained a style of working with craftsmen and factories without a factory. By focusing on development, the company continues to provide high-quality, sophisticated products that take advantage of the advantages of products that can be mass-produced. They also actively collaborate with designers and chefs, and some of their products are collected by museums.
*Please do not use a dishwasher or microwave oven.
*Please note that there may be individual differences in the pattern of each item due to the handmade nature of the product. Please understand it as a characteristic and texture of the product.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.