Telescopic (Small) Whanghee
A folding umbrella (for rain) by FOX UMBRELLAS, a long-established British umbrella brand. The handle is made of whanghee (bamboo root), which is characterized by the wild individuality of natural bamboo. The small size is 50 cm in length, which is more compact than the regular size. A special storage bag is included.
【FOX UMBRELLAS】Established in 1868 by Thomas Fox. To this day, Fox umbrellas are hand- made by skilled artisans in Croydon, on the outskirts of London. After World War II, Fox succeeded in creating a lighter and thinner umbrella by using nylon, which was originally employed by the air force in the construction of parachutes. Today, the legendary British brand is appreciated by people from around the world.
*Since Handle is made of natural wood, there are individual differences in color and grain. Please be aware of this.
*The online store does not stamp or write on the manufacturer's warranty card. We will enclose a delivery note with the product, so please keep it in a safe place along with the manufacturer's warranty card.
*Warranty will be accepted in accordance with the warranty policy stated in the warranty card.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
EMS / DHL / FedEx
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.