Moon calendar 2023 ASAGI
A&S's special order Moon calendar 2023 "Asagi" by LITMUS. "Asagi" means Greenish pale indigo blue color. It is dyed in the traditional Japanese indigo dyeing process called "Akuhakkodate". Each indigo-dyed is "Bussen" (a dyeing technique to remove dyed colors) and visually represents the daily rhythm of the waxing and waning of the moon. The full moon and new moon days are marked with the time of day. The calendar can be used not only as a calendar to decorate your room, but also as a tenugui towel. The A&S brand logo appears at the bottom of the calendar. In addition to Asagi, Ai and Sora are also available.
【LITMUS】The dye is made by adding lye of wood ash, sake, and wheat bran to the dye called sukumo, which is made from indigo leaves, and then fermenting the dye which is the Japanese traditional dying way. While preserving this technique, they express Japanese indigo colors in his work without being restricted by materials or expressions.
*Since indigo-dyed products are dyed one by one by hand, there may be slight differences from the colors and sizes shown. Please understand this in advance.
*This product is dyed with real indigo. Please be careful of color transfer due to washing or friction until the indigo has become accustomed to the product.
*Please store in a place away from direct sunlight to prevent sunburn and fading.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
EMS / DHL / FedEx
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.