Seasoning container with a net pattern, which has been said to be "a spell of the middle wind" since ancient times and is believed to bring good luck. Comes with a bamboo spoon. It can be used as a container for shichimi (seven spices), sansho (Japanese pepper), mustard, etc. Enjoy the delicate hand-painted brushwork of the craftsman.
The history, craftsmanship, and other attractions of TOSAI are also introduced here. Please take a look.
【TOSAI】In 1919, the founder of Tosai first established its kiln in the Otowasan Kiyomizudera in Rakuto. In 1936, Tosai opened its store in Ginza followed by another store in Kyoto Kiyomizu in 2000. By combining the elegance of Kyoto and the chic touch of Tokyo, they continue to create traditional pottery. Their patterns and shapes which highlight the four seasons of the Japanese culture are put to life by their skilled artisans.
*Dishwasher use is not recommended due to possible damage or deterioration.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.