Eco bag 2
This Eco bag 2 was inspired by the silhouette of a traditional Japanese Azuma bag, The bag has a folded gusset on the inside like a supermarket bag, making it easy to carry items like a lunch box. The main body of the bag can be folded into an inside pocket, making it pocketable. The fabric is an A&S's original 6070 cloth, a yarn-dyed ultra-high-density plain weave fabric made of 60 count cotton yarn for the warp and 70 denier nylon yarn derived from plants (castor bean) for the weft yarn, with a durable water-repellent finish. It is finished after sewn in a wash, resulting in a casual aesthetic. The diagonally stitched areas on the front and back of the front are pockets also make bold design accents. This eco-friendly bag combines lightness and functionality. Available in three colors: sand beige, dark gray, and black.
( 6070 cloth )
*The durable water repellent finish maintains a water repellency of grade 3 even after 10 washing tests. However, the duration of the water repellent finish depends on the number of times it is used and washed. It is not permanent.
*Continued insertion of excessively heavy objects over a long period of time may cause tearing from the base of the handle. Although the handles are reinforced, please be careful when using them.
*Hand washing is recommended.
*Please avoid tumbler drying.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
EMS / DHL / FedEx
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.