Thin handle tote S
This small hand-held tote bag features a delicate handle and rivets at the base. This bag is made of traditional Japanese fabric glued with konnyaku (yam). The unique stretch, bounce and firmness of the glued-on textured feel. This ramie material is also recommended to style with Japanese-style clothing. The quality of the material is brought out to its best appearance by fabricating the bag with a single sheet of fabric excluding lining. Available in two colors, Terracotta and Vintage green.
( Konnyaku ramie mat )
*If the fabric becomes wet or moist, please wipe it with a dry cloth immediately.
*For cleaning, wipe with a tightly wrung cloth. If any stains are difficult to remove, please wash by hand only.
*We do not recommend machine washing. When cleaning is necessary, hand washing is recommended.
*Avoid using a dryer or drying in sunlight.
*There is a possibility that rusting will occur on the rivets if they become wet or moist. Do not apply or expose the rivets to moisture. If exposed, make sure the rivets are wiped and kept dry.
*The elasticity of the fabric will deteriorate with repeated laundry. Please refrain from frequent washing.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
EMS / DHL / FedEx
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.