Decanter pourer set
A set of decanter and pourer made by Masao Kozumi using the air-blowing glass technique. The pourer features curved legs and can be set on the decanter. The decanter is teardrop-shaped and suitable for pouring with the hand on the bottom. It can hold the volume of a bottle of wine. The pieces are modeled after ancient shapes. They have the iron content in the raw materials used so gives them a unique greenish color and fluctuation. The glass was formed by blowing into the glass on a blowpipe using the air-blowing and mold-blowing techniques. There are not so many pieces completed in order to finish the thickness of the mouth thinly.
【Masao Kozumi】 Masao Kozumi is a glass artist born in Kumamoto in 1979. After graduating from Toyama City Institute of Glass Art, Kozumi starts working with glass in Asahimachi, Toyama. He is currently based in Gifu. His nostalgic looking pale green glasses are much thinner than their appearance. Its sophisticated and serene form matches perfectly with Japanese food.
*Each piece is a work of art by the artist, so the expression and size of each piece will vary. Please understand this in advance.
*It is not heat resistant.
*Using dishwasher is not recommended.
*The dedicated box is not included. It will be delivered wrapped in cushioning material.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.