ZANINI with A&S
Double breasted coat
Double breasted coat is from the ZANINI x ARTS&SCIENCE Collaboration Collection. Made of wool milled serge medium, an A&S original fabric, and patterned by ZANINI. The peaked lapels are classic and designed menswear-like. The sleeves are slightly wider than the ZANINI original, and the quilted lining on the body has been eliminated. About the lining, the black has a soft cotton stripe, while the mocha beige top and charcoal top gray have silk linings. Comes with an embroidered tag of ZANINI WITH ARTS&SCIENCE inside pockets. Available in Black, Mocha beige top, Charcoal top gray. Please see here for more information in this collaboration.
( Wool milled serge medium )
*Please dry-clean for washing. Please consult a specialized store with reliable cleaning techniques.
*Friction may cause furballs. After wearing, please care for it with a long-fur brush for instance. If furballs form, please cut them carefully with scissors, etc. without pulling.
*Please avoid tumbler drying.
[Shipping areas (limited to)]
Australia / Canada / China / Hong Kong / India / Macao / Malaysia / Mexico / New Zealand / Singapore / South Korea / Switzerland / Taiwan / Thailand / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / Vietnam
Fees will depend on the order volume and shipping destination. It depends on the shipping destination and the items purchased. Please review the automatically calculated fees on the checkout page.
EMS / DHL / FedEx
Generally, items will be shipped out within five business days after your order confirmation.
* Every order reference will be packaged as one shipment. Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be shipped together. Please carefully check before confirming your order.
* Please note that delays may occur due to natural disasters, social infrastructure or other cases of force majeure.
* For further details, please also refer to our Shopping guide.
[For customer orders to India]
In order to import all non-document deliveries to India, a mandatory procedure is required to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. In any case the KYC is unregistered in time, delays of customs may occur.
Please follow the procedure listed in the DHL website below, and make sure the required criteria are met before placing your order.
For further questions, please contact DHL India directly.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges due to personal reasons. Before you confirm your purchase, please send your inquiry through our Contact form to further assist you about the nature of each item.
* The actual products are photographed one by one. Due to the variations in monitors and browser experiences, the color of products may appear different on individual monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally for color reproduction. Please understand these cases will not be accepted as defective items.
* For further details, please refer to our Return policy.